|Company Profile - BonusKad Loyalty Sdn. Bhd.|
|Launched in 1998, BonusLink is Malaysia's premier multi-partner consumer rewards programme. The Programme is managed by BonusKad Loyalty Sdn Bhd. ("BLSB"), which is a joint-venture company backed by three equal shareholders - Shell Malaysia Trading, MBF Cards, and Parkson Corporation.|
|BLSB is managed by a relatively young team made up of all the races. The total staff force is more than 100 people, of which, customer service agents constitute 70% of this total.|
|The BonusLink office is situated in Kelana Business Centre. We occupy three floors within the Menara Glomac; Level 7 is where our Member Services Centre resides while Level 8 & 9 are where all other functions reside.|
|Our business contact details are as follows:|
|BonusKad Loyalty Sdn Bhd (438200-T)|
Level 8, Block C, Menara Glomac
Kelana Business Centre
Jalan SS 7/2
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
General: 03-7662 7995
Member Services: 03-76261000
General: 03-7662 7994
Member Services: 03-7662 7996
|Our Vision, Mission, Values and Charter|
|To be the undisputed leader in loyalty marketing and e-commerce in Malaysia.|
|To achieve our Vision, we strive to fulfill the following:|
- To keep the BonusLink Programme simple and friendly
- To maintain their interest by continuous innovation
- To enhance their opportunity to collect Points and offer appealing gifts
- To provide a challenging yet fun work environment
- To foster a culture of continuous learning
- To advocate teamwork at all levels
|For Shareholders and Partners|
- To be a catalyst for new ideas and innovation in database marketing
- To remain focused and efficient in operating BonusLink
- To provide better value added support to enhance their businesses
- Integrity, we accept nothing but absolute integrity in all we do.
- Professionalism, we admire professionalism and expect work to be the highest degree of expertise, skill, decorum, commitment and accountability.
- Transparency, we value frank and open communication, accept positive criticisms and encourage objective decision-making.
- Quality, we believe quality is paramount and that all be done to enhance the quality and delivery of our products and services to meet or exceed all expectations.
- People, we want team players who take pride in their work and show respect for people.
- Health & Safety, we pursue the goal of a healthy society and of no harm to people.
- Environmental, we are always conscious of the need to protect the environment.
- Social Responsibility, we respect the community and strive to be responsible member.
- We recognise our Members as the driving force of our existence and growth. They are our prime assets.
- We understand and appreciate the importance of Member loyalty and will strive to deliver superior Member services.
- We are sensitive to complaints and will focus on Members' concerns objectively.
- We will always deliver what we promise.
- We treat Members with respect and care, as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
- We take personal and collective responsibility to ensure that our standards always meet or exceed expectations.