|Launched in 1998, BonusLink is Malaysia's premier multi-partner consumer rewards programme. The Programme is managed by BonusKad Loyalty Sdn. Bhd. ("BLSB"), which is a joint-venture company backed by four equal shareholders - Shell Malaysia Trading, MBF Cards, and Parkson Corporation. BLSB was set-up for the purpose of managing the BonusLink Programme with the following objectives in mind:|
- To provide a highly effective marketing platform that will help our Partners achieve long term cost-effective competitive advantage in the market place.
- To increase the loyalty level of targeted customers and to attract new customers through a consumer programme which is exciting and rewarding.
|Under the Programme, Members can collect BonusLink Points for purchases made from over top 20 brands in 3,000 outlets nationwide. An extensive range of branded quality Gifts can be redeemed with these Points totally free of charge!|
|Today, BonusLink is represented in nearly two-thirds of the urban households in Malaysia. New Members continue to grow at the rate of 25,000 - 30,000 every month. Membership is free.|
|The Programme has been specifically designed to meet the loyalty requirements of companies that cater to the end-consumer. Even though the Programme is widely known as a business-to-consumer programme, BonusLink is also able to support a business-to-business model, which is essentially a trade incentive scheme.|
|For the interested companies, BonusLink presents the following business opportunities:|
- Click here if you are keen to explore participation from a Business-to-Consumer (B2C) perspective.
- Click here if you are keen to explore participation from a Business-to-Business (B2B) perspective.
- Companies may also purchase BonusLink Gift Vouchers for the purpose of consumer contest prizes, staff incentive awards, annual dinners, corporate Gifts etc. These Gift Vouchers can be purchased in denominations of 1,000 Points and 5,000 Points.
- Click here if you are keen to explore participation as a Gifts Supplier.